WITA® Delta MAXI 80
As a material, WITA® processes cataphoresis-coated armature castings and chromium-nickel steel. These proven materials guarantee high resistance and a versatile range of applications. All circulating pumps are supplied with heat insulation shells, seals, coupling plugs or permanently installed cables.
In an average household, 10 to 15% of the electricity consumption is caused by conventional standard pumps. Through the use of the WITA® high efficiency pumps the energy consumption can be compared to a conventional circulation pump. Approximately 80%.
The hydraulic power could be almost kept the same compared to standard pumps.
Special features / Product advantages
- Highest efficiency through EC permanent magnet motor technology
- From 3 Watt min. input
- One-touch menu navigation
- Pre-selectable control modes constant speed / variable differential pressure
- Anti-block function
- Integrated motor protection
- High start-up safety
- Simple pipe mounting through a practical key attachment